You can use the Fill button to Replace, Add, or Subtract data from one Alternative or all of the Alternatives within the Custom Data Entry window.
- Click the Fill button.
- In the Annual Amount box, enter the amount that you want to enter into the entire column.
- In the Annual Increase in Amount box, enter the rate at which the Annual Amount will increase each year.
- Enter the span of years that the Annual Amount includes.
- In the Select the Alternatives to Change group box, click the Alternatives that the Annual Amount will affect. Skip this step if you are working with Living Expenses.
- Click Replace, Add, or Subtract.
- Replace The program overwrites the existing values with the Annual Amount.
- Add The program combines the data in the Fill window with the existing values.
- Subtract The program decreases the existing values by the Annual Amount.