Each portfolio may contain many bond owners, and each bond owner may own bonds of different series. The program displays the entire portfolio in a Portfolio List, located on the left side of the Portfolio section. The file name always appears in the Portfolio List, and the Selected Bond always appears highlighted. Use the Portfolio List to organize and select bonds. To select a bond, simply click the bond in the Portfolio List. To organize the Portfolio List, click the Group by box and select one of the following options:
- NONE: Groups the bonds alphanumerically by serial number.
- OWNER: Groups the bonds by owner names.
- CO-OWNER: Groups the bonds by co-owner names.
- BENEFICIARY: Groups the bonds by beneficiary names.
- SERIES: Groups the bonds by series.