View Sample Report
Distributions for estates or non-designated beneficiaries.
- Calculation year The year the analysis begins.
- Dec. 31 balance The plan balance as of the year end prior to the calculation year.
- Expected plan growth The growth rate you’d like to use to estimate how the plan will grow in future years. This is for illustration purposes only. The calculation has to be made each year based on the actual previous year end value.
- Plan type The illustration is for either IRA or Roth IRA plans.
- Deceased owner’s date of birth The owner’s date of birth can affect when the required minimum distributions begin and distribution options available to beneficiaries.
- Owner’s year of death The year of death of the IRA owner.
- Did the owner die prior to April 1? If the owner’s death occurs in the first quarter of the year after the owner reached RMD age, select “Yes”. This question will only be visible if death occurred in the year following the year the owner reached RMD age.
General Screen Functions
Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) Calculations
SECURE Act of 2019
CARES Act of 2020