Tagged: Report Options
Viewing 0 reply threads
Kathleen ReynoldsKeymasterNovember 17, 2022 at 6:04 pmPost count: 428
The Report Options window allows you to format reports before you print them.
- Creating a heading for a report: To create a heading for a report, click the Heading box in the Report Options window and type the text to be displayed at the top of your printed report. To include the heading on a printed report, under the Printing Options heading in the Report Options window, click the Print Heading check box.
- Formatting the text of a report: Under the Fonts heading in the Report Options window, click the text you want to format. A Font dialog box will appear, allowing you to specify the font, style, size, and effects to apply to the text.
- Formatting page margins: Under the Page Margins heading in the Report Options window, enter the Top, Left, Bottom, and Right margin settings (in inches).
- Printing the date time on a report: Under the Printing Options heading in the Report Options window, click the Print Date Prepared and the Print Time check boxes. If you’ve entered the Date Prepared in the Client Info section, and you print a report in the future, you need to change the Date Prepared to the current date.
- Limit the Number of Years to Display in a Report: You control the number of years to include in the report by setting the Number of Yrs value in the Main Inputs section. Note: The minimum number of years to print is five. The maximum number of years to print is 200.
- Printing page numbers on a report: Under the Printing Options heading in the Report Options window, click the Number Pages check box.
- Printing for Windows NT: In an effort to support as wide a range of printers as possible, the program supports two different modes of printing. We call one of these modes NT Printing because it was most commonly supported by Windows NT printer drivers. With the switch to Windows XP, most printer drivers now support the Windows NT printing option. However, you can switch between the two modes by clicking the Windows NT Printing checkbox on the Report Options window. There is no advantage of one method of printing over the other. Simply select the one that works on your printer.
- Printing in black and white: Under the Printing Options heading in the Report Options window, click the Print in Black and White check box to force black and white. This feature helps with some black and white printers which do not emulate color properly.
- Totaling Column Results: Under the Printing Options heading in the Report Options window, click the Total Report Columns check box.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- The forum ‘RPA – Retirement Plan Analyzer’ is closed to new topics and replies.