The Retirement Plan Analyzer main window has been designed to both present a lot of information and be easy to navigate. Here’s what you see when you look at it:
- The Caption, which appears at the top of the main window, shows the name of the program, the version number, and the currently loaded data file.
- The Menu Bar contains text menus (File, Edit, Reports, Quick Calcs, Help) to let you quickly navigate through the software.
- The Toolbar is right below the menu bar and has buttons for the most commonly used features: opening a file, saving a file, printing, editing Client Information, viewing reports, and getting help for the current screen.
- The Navigator is a button on the left side of the screen. Click this button to turn on (and off) a menu of all the different data entry sections in the program.
- The Data Entry Section is to the right of the Navigator. This is where your data entry is done.